Willkommen Gast.
Um die volle Funktionalität des Forums nutzen zu können,
müssen Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Erweiterte Suche

31.110 Beiträge in 6.475 Themen- von 6.477 Mitglieder - Neuestes Mitglied: Frideborg

06-04-2020 20:36:26
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchivPonyGallery MLInstallation / Update[ENG] Problems with Installation/Configuration
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Autor Thema: [ENG] Problems with Installation/Configuration  (Gelesen 4208 mal)
Dukessa

« am: 05-05-2008 05:39:46 »

I dont know one single word in German...and I havent seen any english guide? Is there any, since so many people use this really good extensions (and they dont speak german as well....) ?

Anyway, I have Joomla 1.5.3 running in Legacy mode and PonyGallery ML Version 2.5.1, BUILD 20080226 doesn't seem to install properly, or maybe its something else, i dont know  sm_no

The Configuration page DOESNT save my changes, but doesnt show any error message! and the page looks strange!
permissions are set correctly)
The whole backend part of PonyGallery looks a bit strange, for example, there are missing icons, and in the Config part, it's obvious something doesnt look the way it should.

I'll post a screenshot of the upper part of the Config page, so you can see that there is something wrong.

Can someone help me please (in english  Roll Eyes

Thank you  sm_smile
« Letzte Änderung: 05-05-2008 05:41:17 von Dukessa » Gespeichert
mab
Entwickler-Team
Administrator

« Antworten #1 am: 05-05-2008 09:23:49 »

Hi Dukessa,

sorry that there's no english guide.
The problem is, that the PonyGallery ML do not work with Joomla 1.5.x. The PonyGallery ML only works with Joomla 1.0.x.
The successor of PonyGallery ML called JoomGallery will work with Joomla 1.5.x, but it isn't ready. Don't ask when it will be.

Gruß mab
Dukessa

« Antworten #2 am: 05-05-2008 10:40:09 »

I see !!!!  Grin

It's probably written all over the website...but I wouldnt know....cose i dont know german Roll Eyes

Ok, so I'll wait for JoomGallery to be ready...with hopefully a guide in english  sm_bigrazz

Keep up the great work!  sm_wink
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Gehe zu:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1661 access attempts in the last 7 days.

mouth