Willkommen Gast.
Um die volle Funktionalität des Forums nutzen zu können,
müssen Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Erweiterte Suche

30.785 Beiträge in 6.383 Themen- von 3.082 Mitglieder - Neuestes Mitglied: olegalimov

29-05-2017 09:40:24
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.0 JUX - ExtensionsModuleJoomimages get images from different categories
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Autor Thema: Joomimages get images from different categories  (Gelesen 1183 mal)
ML_Computers

« am: 21-11-2016 13:51:38 »

Hello everyone,

I've a question about the JoomImages component. On my website http://84.22.103.137/~dakdekker/index.php/diensten/koper-zink-en-loodwerk I've loaded this module. In CommonParameters I've set Categories (id's) to the numberID from that categorie (17 images).

When I look at the frontend it also loads several images from another categorie. Can anybody explain how this is possible:

Other configuration at CommonParameters (Ignore or show categories: Show, Adapt to categories: No, Also hidden images: No, Featured images only: No)

I use Joomla 3.6.4 / JoomGallery 3.3.3 / JoomImages 3.3.0

MrMusic
Global Moderator

« Antworten #1 am: 21-11-2016 15:10:27 »

Hi,

Probably you have activated 'include subcategories' in common parameters tab. This will also load the images from the subcategories.

ML_Computers

« Antworten #2 am: 21-11-2016 16:37:07 »

No, That value is turned off (NO)
MrMusic
Global Moderator

« Antworten #3 am: 22-11-2016 12:55:57 »

Maybe you do not mean the display of the thumbnails on the module position, but the images that are displayed in the Pop-Up box (Slimbox)?
The Slimbox shows all the images that are visible on the actual page. On your page the JoomImages module is displayed a second time, also these pictures appear in the Slimbox.
If you do not want it, you can set different Pop-Up boxes for the display of the detail or original image, e.g. in one module 'Slimbox' and in the other module the 'Thickbox' or any other Pop-Up box.

ML_Computers

« Antworten #4 am: 23-11-2016 09:52:46 »

Thnx MrMusic... The problem is solved.

I have set different pop-ups for the different modules.

This topic can be closed.
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Gehe zu:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 948 access attempts in the last 7 days.