mouth
Willkommen Gast.
Um die volle Funktionalität des Forums nutzen zu können,
müssen Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Erweiterte Suche

31.112 Beiträge in 6.477 Themen- von 6.477 Mitglieder - Neuestes Mitglied: Frideborg

11-07-2020 11:56:07
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchivJoomGallery 1.5 MVCUploadsIm having issues with images categories and upload backend/frontend
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Autor Thema: Im having issues with images categories and upload backend/frontend  (Gelesen 4512 mal)
bagpack

« am: 25-08-2008 17:48:36 »

I created around 8 categories for my website at www.godsofolympus.org so far so good

The first time i uploaded a file, it did without a problem, but now whenever i try to upload a pic in any other category it just wont let me do it.. not even from the backend, and yet firefox says upload successfull, but when i check the Picture manager the picture is missing.

Then i try to upload through the front end in firefox and it gives me the next error

1. Lag2.jpg

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/godsofol/public_html/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/funny_pics_2/lag2_20080825_1640644874.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/godsofol/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/common.joomgallery.php on line 136

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpq1NQpY' to '/home/godsofol/public_html/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/funny_pics_2/lag2_20080825_1640644874.jpg' in /home/godsofol/public_html/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/common.joomgallery.php on line 136
Filename bad, or unable to copy uploaded image to originals directory.

Same case in IE, any clues?

I had to create manually the folder "funny_pics_2" and give the proper CHMOD

----------------
Now playing: Angra - Running Alone
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Angra - Millenium Sun
via FoxyTunes
« Letzte Änderung: 25-08-2008 18:15:07 von bagpack » Gespeichert
Seiten: [1]
Drucken
Gehe zu:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1373 access attempts in the last 7 days.